MCI SERVICE INFORMATION
Fall Check List
With winter only a short time away, now would be an excellent time to prepare your coaches for the cold winter months. Listed below are recommended items to inspect and / or service to prevent difficulties due to colder and freezing temperatures.
- Coolant mixture strength and P.H. level. Refer to coolant manufacturer for proper specifications.
- Main blower motors: brushes and amperage draw.
- Defroster motors: brushes and amperage draw.
- All heater cores and air filters.
- Batteries: clean posts and check water levels; hydrometer check.
- All electrical cable connections.
- Immersion heaters & connections: engine, lavatory holding tank.
- Heater water valve operation.
- Voltage regulator settings.
- Suspension air filter.
- Air dryer: desiccant and heater.
- Windshield wiper blades.
- Windshield wiper motor operation.
- Windshield washer operation.
- All tire valve stem caps installed.
- Auxiliary heater operation: clean points & electric eye sensor / flame detector (Refer to Espar, Proheat or Webasto maintenance manual for these and other pre-winter preparation instructions.)
- All exterior lights and connections.
- Spare tire.
- Belt and bulb kit.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Replace cracked or chipped windshields.
If you need further assistance, contact the MCI Customer Support Center at (800) 241-2947.
Motor Coach Industries - A New Flyer company: Corporate Address 200 East Oakton Street, Des Plaines, Illinois 60018 | Phone: 866-MCICOACH
Copyright 2004-2017 Motor Coach Industries Int'l, Inc. and its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.